Clasmade Property is described as any and all property, content, services, software, websites, platforms, interfaces, tools, products, data, applications, metadata, images, sound, photographs, graphics, video, streams, advertisements, messages, products, materials, designs, telecommunication services, or technology owned by Clasmade and made available to you directly or indirectly by Clasmade or its affiliates, licensees, partners, parents, subsidiaries and entrusted third-party vendors.
User Personal Information and Data includes, but is not limited to, first and last names, aliases, age, gender, ethnicity, company names, physical and mailing addresses, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers, email addresses, websites, social media accounts, credit card information, financial institution account information, and in some instances IP addresses.
1. Your Information: Information Collected And How We Use ItOur objective in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a secure, effortless, efficient and professional experience. We collect personal information and data that you voluntarily provide through our Website and Clasmade Property in connection with inquiries, services, orders and purchases.
A. Account Registration & Visitor Use
- Users have the option of registering an account with Clasmade as part of the ordering and purchasing process. The registration process requires Users create a username and password of their choice and provide us with a legal first and last name, valid physical mailing address, valid billing address, valid telephone number, email address, billing or payment information, and other information necessary for the registration process for orders, purchases, and other transactions.
- Users also have the option of placing orders and making purchases as a visitor. For visitor orders, Users are required to provide us with a legal first and last name, valid physical mailing address, valid billing address, valid telephone number, email address, billing or payment information, and other information necessary for processing orders, purchases, and other transactions.
- Clasmade does not provide or share personal identifiable information to third-parties without your consent. Clasmade does not sell or rent personal identifiable information to third-parties, however, Clasmade does reserve the right to sell or rent certain personal identifiable information to third-parties.
B. Email Communication
- If you choose to email us at any of our email addresses, we have no control or responsibility over the privacy policies and security of your personal email accounts and email service providers.
- We may contact you to offer coupons, discounts, and promotions. All email announcements, newsletters, and other promotional communications from us contain an unsubscribe link that also allows you to opt out at any time from these messages.
C. Telephone CommunicationYour personal and financial information and data can be communicated verbally between you and Clasmade through telephone calls to or from Clasmade for orders, purchases, sales, inquiries, customer service, and other transactions.
D. Payment InformationYour payment, financial and billing information for Clasmade orders, purchases, and other transactions processed through the Website or Clasmade Property may be collected by us and/or any third-party vendor payment processors. We have no control or responsibility over the privacy policies and security measures of third-party merchant account service providers. All payment, financial and billing information we collect through the Website and Clasmade Property is used solely for processing orders, purchases and other transactions.
While Clasmade uses all reasonable efforts to safeguard communication and transactions through its website, email, and telecommunications, we cannot guarantee that such communications and transmission of information between you and Clasmade will be free from unauthorized access and interception by third-parties. We are therefore not liable for disclosure of personal information due to unauthorized or unlawful acts by third-parties. Clasmade has no control or responsibility over the security of your internet access, email, and telecommunication devices and you assume any and all risks with transmitting personal information and data to Clasmade through such communication, services, and mediums.
2. Other Disclosure and Use of Personal InformationBy using this Website and Clasmade Property, you consent that Clasmade, in its sole discretion, may either directly or indirectly through our third-party business relationships review, analyze, examine, reproduce, and store your data with and between Clasmade employees, associates, affiliates, licensees, subsidiaries, partners, parents, and counsel for fraud detection and prevention, risk management, investigation, product and business development, marketing purposes, regulatory compliance, research, legal obligations, technical support, and customer support services.
A. StorageThis Website is directed to United States residents. Our website resides on computers located in the United States and your personally identifiable information is stored in the United States. The European Union has determined the collection, processing, and storage of personal information and data by United States companies may not provide sufficient data protection. By visiting and using this Website, you unequivocally and voluntarily consent to the collection, processing, and storage of your personal information and data by Clasmade and its service providers and consent to and agree that United States law governs any such collection, processing, and storage of your personal information and data. If you do not want your personal information and data stored in the United States or through cloud based programs, please do not provide it to Clasmade and do not use this Website and Clasmade Property.
B. Third-Party Service ProvidersClasmade does not presently sell or rent personal identifiable information to third-parties, however, Clasmade reserves the right to rent, share, disclose and/or sell certain information about you and your interaction with the Website and Clasmade Property with third-party service providers, including, but not limited to, email addresses, your use of this Website, your device type, and general location information. We have no control over the use, nor our we responsible for the use of such information by third-parties.
Clasmade does not presently allow advertising on its Website, however, Clasmade reserves the right to allow advertising on this Website and Clasmade Property. As such, various third-party retailers, advertising entities, and other companies may place advertisements on this Website and Clasmade Property.
We reserve the right to be given access to this information (including personal information, where you have consented) by these third-party advertising companies and business partners, which we may use for purposes including, without limitation, improving content and target advertising to you, and to generate statistics and reports that help us develop our Website, content and services.
For more information about interest-based and behavioral-based advertising practices, please visit the following links:
C. Business TransactionsClasmade may choose to buy or sell assets through a business deal, merger, liquidation, sale, or other similar transaction. User information could be an asset as part of any such business transaction. If Clasmade intends to transfer or assign any of your information through a business transaction, you will be notified either through email or through notice on the Website or other Clasmade Property so that you are afforded the opportunity to withdraw your information from being part of the transaction.
D. Non-Consent DisclosureWe will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information without your consent except: (1) as described in this Policy; (2) as required by court order or other government or law enforcement authorities in order to comply with the legal process or law; (3) to protect against the misuse or unauthorized use of our property; (4) to protect and defend our rights and property; and (5) to protect the personal safety of our customers, visitors, and the public.
If you withdraw your consent to receive an advertiser's cookies, you will need to notify the advertiser directly and follow the advertiser's instructions. The advertiser is responsible for the withdrawal of your consent. Select the advertisers you would like to block through following links: